Xbox Fitness

Options
Hello all!

I am looking for new Xbox Live friends who use Xbox Fitness regularly. None of my real life Xbox Live friends use the fitness programs or have not yet upgraded to the Xbox One, so I have no opportunity to do the challenges. I really would like to participate in challenges; regular motivated to "play" the game is needed!

My Xbox Live Screen name is Faunal Fantasy. Please send me a message so I know why you are adding me, or tell me your screen name on this thread. I think this is going to be fun!

Replies

• allbeast
    Options
    Which games do you use?
  • FaunalFantasy
    FaunalFantasy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Which games do you use?

Right now I am just playing the 10 Minute Solutions Ultimate Bootcamp series. I'd like to move on to P90X, but not until I have mastered 10 Minute Solutions. 10 Min is still challenging, so P90X would destroy me!
  • kriissiie14
    Options
    i use the 10 minute solutions also.. you can add me if you like.. just email and i can give you my xbox live name
  • txfamilyof7
    txfamilyof7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I, too, am looking for XBox Fitness friends to work along with! I just got the XBox One 2 days ago, and just started the workouts today. Looking forward to some positive results!! Can y'all add me on there? I'm the type of person who needs a LOT of motivation and support...:( Would love to have others to work out "with". Thanks.
  • xavierjohn05
    xavierjohn05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    my SN is Connery84, I've been trying to get my friends to do it but they aren't interested in working out with the xbox. I like competing with people. Add me, I'm trying to get back in the swing of working out.
  • Dicey217
    Dicey217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the mossa and the 10 min kickboxing one....I usually try to squeeze in at least 3 of the 10 minutes at a time lol screen name lizard