Newbie: 5ft1, 170lbs, looking for support to do this right!

Options
Aimooo
Aimooo Posts: 6 Member
Hi All,
I've used MFP before in the past but fallen off the wagon. Looking to do things right this time- slow, steady and sustainable!
I'm 25, female and my biggest obstacles in terms of weight loss (though I wouldn't change them for the world!) are a job that involves lots of travel, and a happy relationship where I just want to sit at home watching films and eating pizza.

I'm looking for some support on here, ideally from those in similar situations, so please do say hello if you are! :)

Replies

• luisacicconi
    luisacicconi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, 170lbs also. I also love sitting on the couch watching TV and eating like crap. Want to be friends?
  • Aimooo
    Aimooo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, 170lbs also. I also love sitting on the couch watching TV and eating like crap. Want to be friends?
    Yes please! Hoping the appearance of the sunshine will encourage me out of hibernation :)
  • Urthepinetomyapple
    Urthepinetomyapple Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi im starting tomorrow and would love to find people just like me
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'1" shorty too =) Add me. I've lost 30 #'s using MFP before but at it again post pregnancy. I'm currently floating between 180-185 and trying to get down to 145 but more worried about 5 lbs at a time and fitting into my clothes!
  • lgriesenauer
    Options
    I'm a short one also and would love some new friends to help with some good motivation. Please add me also. Thx!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Well looks like I am older than all of you here but here to help any one I can. Im 5'2". I still have 20+ pounds to lose.