Looking for a UK buddy

Options
Hi guys
I hope this is ok to post here
I am after a couple ok UK buddies, I have people in my friends list but most are from the USA so when it comes to getting inspiration from thier diaries it can be a little difficult!!
I don't mind male or female buddies but ones that either have a bit to loose or have lost a fair bit would be great!
I am 30, female from the west mids and have around 70 -85lbs to loose!!!!
I am more than willing to support you as much as you will me - if this suits please feel free to add me
Lisa

Replies

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in London, have lost 15lbs and have about 30more to go, my diary is open to friends, add me!
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm in Devon and have 140lbs to lose. Am sending a request.xx
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ghoti_fish
    ghoti_fish Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hiya! My name`s Jess, I'm from suffolk and probs have about 80 to lose but can't think about it all at once! I don't eat meat but you're welcome to add.me n look at my diary :-)
  • Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm 42, married with 2 kids and 2 stepkids. Living in East Devon, but originally from Berkshire. I've been attending Slimming World for 4 weeks. I've just started this app. I'm disabled due to a chronic hip problem, so I struggle to do much exercise. Looking to make new friends for support and encouragement.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky
  • addictedtochocolate125
    Options
    Gloucestershire! I'm 23 years old and looking at losing about 36lbs. Always hoping to have more friends on here and having/giving more support. Lets do this!
  • bigshug1978
    bigshug1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lincolnshire, I've been on here for 2 months and finding it great. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • slimmingfairy
    slimmingfairy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I think I have sent you all requests now but if not please feel free to add me if I have missed you x
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Devon and have 24lbs to lose, welcome to add me
  • vdobbo1
    vdobbo1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm vicky from hull
    I have 75lb to lose, already lost 16lb.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LosingitinLondon
    LosingitinLondon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in London. Have lost abut 44lbs so far and have about anpther 22 to go (I usually think in kg so had to google the conversion!). I need more UK friends too so will send you a request :-)
  • ladylove501
    ladylove501 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me am marcia and would like some buddies to work out with
  • mrsmiles08
    mrsmiles08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from leicestershire ideally would like to lose around 5stone.. Please add me xx
  • Haggishare
    Haggishare Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from Cheshire - add me as well
  • faheedb
    faheedb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Im Faheed. Mum to three kids , 6 years , 5 years and 4 years. Busy busy! Need to lose about 100 pounds. Did manage to lose about 40 pounds last year but I gained it all back (and more). I have restarted and have lost about 6 pounds in two weeks . But I am in dire need of some motivation! !!
  • mrshaytch2015
    mrshaytch2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im mrs haytch from brum perhaps very close to you! Iv lost just over 2 stone since jan , currently using diet chef from a groupon deal but need a kick up the bum to start exercising!! Ill add you and hopefully we can support each other with all ur other replies, UK time!
  • faheedb
    faheedb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Does anyone do any exercise? I've recently bought an elliptical exercise bike. But for the past few days I haven't been wanting to use it. :/