Options
Hi everyone... I am new to the whole fitness thing in general... I never really been on a diet! I just always ate what I wanted and gain the weight...Now 20 years later I am sick of being FAT... so I am trying to do this app to help keep track of what I am eating and how much. Even though I never try to live healthy I feel like this is my last chance at being a healthy weight! I am scared I can't do this! The hardest part is I have this mental vision that it should just fall off... I know it took 20 years to get this fat with out doing nothing but eating...so I think if I put a little effort it should just fall off. I know I need to put more than a little effort, but I am scared. Then I worry about if I do lose the weight all the extra skin and my face! Will my face sag? I know I don't need to worry about that right now...I just need to stay focus on eating a lot less than what I was eating four days ago... I need all the friends I can get so please add me. I need support...thanks.

Replies

• Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO FRIEND ME, WE ALL HAVE THE SAME COMMON GOALS
  • Mividaloca14
    Mividaloca14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thanks I will.
  • ace1802
    ace1802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah feel free to friend me I'm a newbie too it's been 3 weeks and I've lost 10 lbs. and it's only energized me more to see how simple it can be with watching what u eat and a little bit of exercising everyday even if only for a few minutes before a shower or bed
  • Mividaloca14
    Options
    @ace1802 I haven't started the exercising part. I am still working keeping track of what I eat and fighting off the cravings...thanks I will add you.
  • AlexanderUSMC
    AlexanderUSMC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay determined! Fitness is a lifestyle not a destination!
  • Mividaloca14
    Options
    Thanks AlexanderUSMC I determined to get this right :)
  • davehood369
    davehood369 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    add if you like :)
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    welcome! just take it one day at a time. + me for motivation if you like.
  • dseymour111
    dseymour111 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome same here been overweight my whole life and I'm down 32 in 5 weeks. Don't think of it as going on a diet of of it as a new regimen that you well continue they rest of your life. I've changed my diet and lifestyle and I'll never go back I feel too good to stop what I'm doing. You'll get there you have my support