Losing 25 by July - lets be friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Alholevinski
    Options
    Same here! I'm 160 and trying to lose 20lbs by July. Let's do this!! :smile:
  • branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im glad this post is still going around!!! Im excited to do this with all you wonderful ladies (and a few gentlemen) I cant keep up with who all has already added me, so if we're not friends yet please send me a request! :)
  • lauraroach1
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I would like to loose 35 by August 1st.
  • beirin
    beirin Posts: 1
    Options
    Same here! I am 160 and my goal is about 135. July sounds great! I am not sure if I want to do it so quick, but anyway I want to lose something as I currently have a plateau.
  • dametruffle
    dametruffle Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am in too!
  • Amelia18Sanderson
    Options
    Want to lose 20lb before August! Add me :)
  • regroove
    regroove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 25 by July sounds good. Count me in! I'm tracking calories, work out, and use a Fitbit.
  • LTee83
    LTee83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need to lose 20 lbs and would love more people to talk to!
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    15-20 lbs for me....we can do this ladies and gentlemen. ...add me if you would like..
  • acsinger21
    acsinger21 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Working to lose about 25 more pounds lets do this!!! Add me if you'd like
  • fetish215
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 30 by July. I'm actually looking to lose more but I will take what I can lose. Will power is the hardest but with encouragement and ideas we can all do it! Feel free to add me!!
  • angieadamsrvt
    angieadamsrvt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in! Need to lose 41 more by the end of September (my first Cruise) 25 by July would be awesome!