Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a weight loss buddy

kross30
kross30 Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi there, I have just reached my first month using MFP and could really use some motavation and advise. I am 33 and have 80+ lbs to lose, seems like an impossible task.

Replies

• FrantaAthletics
    FrantaAthletics Posts: 48 Member
    Consistency is key! You got this
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,425 Member
    Hi,
    You can do this.
    Try to have the best day you can everyday. Some days you'll rock, some days not so much.
    Just don't quit of give up on yourself.
    Good luck to you.
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Not impossible, and realizing that is the first step. You are capable and in control. Keep it that way. Make a concerted effort to make smart decisions about diet and exercise and make them a priority. This is my second week on MFP, and I believe that setting specific goals with dedicated timelines is critical to success. Additionally, the community here is a great tool in keeping me accountable. Feel free to add me to your network. I'm your age and need to lose about 50lbs.
    You can do this!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Hey! You can add me! My goal is just as big as yours. It sure does seem impossible but it is one lb at a time! I get overwhelmed sometimes with the sheer numbers but it is definitely possible!
  • MrsCindyVT
    MrsCindyVT Posts: 6 Member
    We can do this! 39 and would like to forever lose 40 here

• barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    32....have lost just over 20 with at least 35 more to lose! :-)
  • Alyssa_the_mzungu
    Alyssa_the_mzungu Posts: 9 Member
    Go ahead and add me!
  • Puzlgrl21
    Puzlgrl21 Posts: 13 Member
    You can do it! Just keep going! Anyone can add me!