Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need motivation! Want to lose 50 by first of the year :)

Add me and help me with my journey

Replies

• dseymour111
    dseymour111 Posts: 7 Member
    Been on here for about a week lots of great people and advice. Down 32 in 5 weeks since starting my journey :smile:
  • rcaissie2012
    rcaissie2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi there! I have started a small group called 50lbs + Divas if you wanna join for motivation support accountability and mini challenges!
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    It's do-able!! :) I just hit 50 lbs down in 27 weeks. Pretty psyched. I started by adjusting my diet first, small steps (light butter/yogurts/etc., smaller portions, etc), then added some movement (Leslie Sansone walking DVDs), then changed another few habits (cut out fats and switched to whole wheat, actually trying gluten-free for a week) and finally I added gym workouts, a bunch of them and a variety between cardio, muscle-building, etc.
    The key is, take it a step at a time, if you have a set back, don't be hard on yourself!
    Good luck! :)