Trying to become a better me.

Options
I'm here trying to lose weight. My goal is to lose 160lbs in 16 months. It's a very reasonable goal. I had lost 20lbs but then easter showed it's ugly face and I fell back into old habits which led to a 7.6lb gain :(

Replies

• Suzieqgirl
    Suzieqgirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Coming here will help you to stay with the program. Lots of good people here to cheer you on. We all fall off the wagon now and then, so don't beat yourself up. Welcome aboard!
  • rcaissie2012
    rcaissie2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did you really say 160lbs to lose cause your picture is beautiful and you don't look that large from your face
  • Sharrr77
    Sharrr77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to under 200 lbs by June !
    I'm currently 232lbs...
    I feel like the struggle is Sooo real !
    I'm glad hearing everyone support each other !
    Makes me feel good , it's great encouragement !
    We all fall off the wagon!
    Hop back on .. Don't let one day .(. Easter )
    Discourage Ur journey
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been around for a couple weeks now and love motivating, feel free to friend me. I try to be active on here.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I really have tried to avoid describing myself as "better" or "worse" based on my weight or how I look. Yes, I am stronger and have a lot more stamina and general sense of well-being now that I am at my goal weight. But I am not "better." I was intelligent, educated, hard-working, generous, and kind before I started. Thinking that you are a better person because of what's on the outside can cause all sorts of emotional trouble.
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wait you gained almost 8lbs in 4 days? That's probably a lot of water weight unless you really ate an excess of 28,000 calories which would be quite impressive. Try not to let is get you down. I've had bad days and just started fresh the next day, no need to punish yourself it doesn't do any good to beat yourself down.