Never give up

Options
nancy951012
nancy951012 Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
sometime i feel really bad because my weight still the same, no matter how hard i do my exercise. However, my body is changing. It is getting stronger and tighter.

Do you ever feel the same, and also get the same result? If you are the same like me, please don't stop your work out. Me too. Keep doing it. Your weight isn't matter at all. Your body and your health is important.

Replies

• harold_IV
    harold_IV Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes I have definitely felt this way in the past!!! And you're right sometimes you don't drop weight but things do tighten up
  • Joshlrobison
    Options
    Yes, I am having the same thing happen. My body is looking great but my weight has not dropped any in over a month. Muscle weighs more then fat. My waist is much slimmer and my muscles have continued to get larger. I am still very motivated and am hooked on working out again. I have been reading some info on water retention. Since I have been tracking my food I realize that I eat too much sodium which can cause water retention. It can be counter balanced with potassium, which I consume a lot of too. I have increased my potassium and make sure to drink more water. This is at least helping me feel better and less bloated.