Excess baby weight

Options
AmyACKERS
AmyACKERS Posts: 49 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there everyone,

I'm Amy, 19 from Wales and a new mother. (A complete shock :o )

I've had this app for a long long time and used it had in hand a few years ago along with a no carb diet. Turned out being a great success and I lost 2 stone in 2 months getting myself from 14.7 stone down to 12.5 still not my ideal weight.

After having a baby 10 weeks ago today I've put on a lot of weight, a stone to be exact. But I would really like some tips and advice to get down to my idea weight of 11 stone.

Thanks everyone for reading :)

Replies

• StacyC1987
    StacyC1987 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur New arrival o:)

The best thing you can do is carry on as you did before it obviously worked. My 2nd little one is 7months now and I'm still trying to loose the weight. It will happen but it may be slow as your body adjusts back to normal. Just take it slow don't over do your self and stay strong it will happen

Add me if you want. I'm going thru the same maybe we can support each other
  • AmyACKERS
    Options
    Thank you for the support. I've added you :)
  • chantellehunni
    Options
    Hey I had my baby 6 months ago I also used mfp 4 years ago and lost 3 stone combing it with zumba and running I'm wanting to loose my last 10 lbs so iv gone back on this to help keep me on track I'm personally not a believer of cutting out stuff completely but do what works for you u done it before u can do it again good luck will add u if u don't mind x
  • AmyACKERS
    Options
    Yeah that's fine. Thanks for support x