What Did You Do After 30 Day Shred?

Options
I've just passed the halfway point of 30 Day Shred, and am wondering what everyone else did after they finished 30 Day Shred.

I'm looking to take it easier for the first part of June to recover (continuing my every other day jogging intervals and adding in bike rides and a strength section every other day), and then getting one of three DVDs from the library to do for three weeks:

Bob Harper inside out method pure burn, super strength
Power 90
Shred-it with weights

I'm leaning towards Power 90 (just to get away from Bob & Jillian for a while, most of my workout DVDs have them as instructors, and because I'll probably be able to renew it because it isn't as popular), but what are your experiences with using them/switching to a different program after 30 Day Shred?

Replies

• mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I did the rest of the BL and Jillian vids - I liked the BL Last Chance and BFBM (Burn Fat Boost Metabolism) and NMTZ (No More Trouble Zones) videos best. From there, I got into kickboxing for a while (10 Minute Solution has a good one, and there is a Kathy Smith one I like). By the time I got bored with all that, I got P90X for Xmas. I did that, and now am doing Zumba Wii.

I get bored really quickly, but there are so many good options out there!
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After finishing the 30 Day Shred, I started doing the Couch25K, as well as Jillian's other videos, such as Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Yoga Meltdown, I started going to the gym occasionally...and I will often do the 30 Day Shred video, only I will do 2 levels instead of just one. I keep challenging myself and I keep wanting more...lol.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I started all over again with heavier weights and I'm only doing it 3 days a week. I'm thinking of getting Ripped in 30 to do for the month of June (pre-summer vacation!). I walk 3 days a week as well.
  • linemansgirl
    linemansgirl Posts: 152
    Options
    I did P90X next, so I would vote for Power90. :happy: Now I am doing a combination of running and P90X weights.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I am doing Ripped in 30. Also adding in 6 week 6 pack occassionally! Good luck!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i will be done with the shred tommorow! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! will start ripped in 30 and turbo jam on monday!