100 lbs to lose

Options
Sooo.... this is day one for me. Acknowledging the problem is the first step toward a solution right? Well I'm here to acknowledge the fact that I have a pretty big problem I'm 25 and a mother of one but this is no baby fat. At 5'5 and 300lbs I really have some work to do and I will do it! I guess being uncomfortable in your own skin is the hardest part. Join me on this journey to rebuild inside and out?

Replies

• blueyedgrl143
    blueyedgrl143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I feel that same way and I am going to lose 150 the more support we give each other the better. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Take one day at a time. Make changes that are doable, ands make sure you get some exercise in. I have a walking group where a bunch of us add our miles together each week and see how far we walked. No minimum miles required. Its just a fun way to stay motivated to exercise. You are welcome to join the group. You can do this!!!!
  • shansii1123
    Options
    Thanks you two. I'll take any advice I can get on the matter! One day at a time.
  • blueyedgrl143
    blueyedgrl143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No prob that's why we are here to help each other
  • crysparker52
    Options
    I'm back at it too. I keep stopping,but today is a new day
  • QueNeishaLaRaine
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 21 300lbs. Have a 17 month old. No baby fat. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. I'm tired of people looking at me cause of my size. I wanna be able tone active with my fiancé and son. Plus my fiancé is a stick n we look weird.