Shred Everyday or Run and shred everyother?

Options
I have been running 4 1/2 miles every other day and the other day I do the 30 day shred level 2 or 3. I kindof want to do the shred everyday and give up the running. Do you guys think I will have good results by just doing the shred 6 days a week or do you think the running every other day is better? I dont mind the running it just takes more time and the treadmill is boring to me-THanks :)

Replies

• MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Whatever is better to your time needs. its good to always keep changing things up and often....try getting outside when the weather allows.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    It's all about what you want to do. I myself would do Shred and a little bit of running. However, I have a lot of free time right now. That'll change in about a month.
  • Shanyb
    Shanyb Posts: 3
    Options
    I also do the 30 Day Shred and run as well. My personal preference is running outdoors- love the sunshine, and it helps lift your mood! But it's really up to you. I agree with the post earlier that switching up your routine is good. Keeps the muscles good and alert. Our bodies get comfortable with the same exercise everyday. : )