My ticker :(

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
I know I have lost atleast 6 lbs if not more since I made my ticker and it hasn't moved on my profile how do I take it off?

Replies

• TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that when i log that i have unfortunately gained weight and then lost it again it doesn't take it off the ticker until you have got back to the weight you gained in the 1st place.

Good luck x
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I dont think you can take it off. You can "check in", however to make it move and show the 6lb loss.
  • msunique133
    msunique133 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Have you recorded your new weight that is how it moves. It also does not really show a dramatic move until about 10 pounds. Since I started I lost 11lbs and I could not tell mine moved til the 10th lb. Do not be discouraged as long as you know you are progressing who cares about a ticker.:heart:
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I had the same problem and just figured it out this morning (at least for my problem)... I remade my ticker and after you choose your slider, the next thing will say "What Should My Ticker Display". Make sure you choose the "Weight Lost" option. My problem was I had the wrong starting weight, so it looked like I had gained at first and even though I had lost, I wasn't under my ORIGINAL starting weight. So mine was showing 0 Pounds Lost.

Hope this helps you!! Have a great day, and GOOD LUCK with your lifestyle change!! :happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Yeah the original weight makes since but that sucks :( because that original weight was years ago oh well its ok thanks guys.