Eating Vegan helped me.

Options
trogula
trogula Posts: 18 Member
i feel great and look better than I ever have. My wife is definitely more attracted to me!

Replies

• chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I went vegan 1 month ago I have stayed around d 1200 calories. I walk for 1 hr a day lift weights once a week. I'm feeling clear headed that's the biggest change and I'm regular if you know what I mean. Oh and I've lost 7.2 lbs. What's the biggest changes for you?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Glad you found something you like.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    There are many healthy ways to lose weight and eating vegan can definitely be one of them. Congratulations!
  • trogula
    Options
    Energy and mental allertness. No food hangovers.
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I like dead animals. Especially when grilled.
  • trogula
    Options
    A lot of people do . I was a chef for over a decade glorifying the slaughter, rape , and experimentation of animals. So I get it sure it tastes good. For me it's personal , political, environmental and for moral reasons. To some ignorance is bliss . My eyes or open and my belly isn't full of gmos, tortured raped and castrated animals or chlorestoral. I'm not saying eating meat is wrong I'm just saying it's unnecessary and that meat eaters should be fully aware of what they are eating and perhaps be more selective.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!