Need to lose Weight to save my back!!

Options
Would love some support!! PLEASE ADD ME!!

I have had 3 major back surguries in the last 2 years. All my disk material has been removed. My surgeon said I need to lose 30-40 pounds to prolong the need for more surgery. I DO NOT want to do a fusion so if this keeps me out of the operating room then sign me up!!!

I have already lost some weight after my last surgery but moved and can no longer afford my personal trainer.

Would love some support so I can stick on the right path and succeed!!

Thank you!!!

Replies

• Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have dealt with back issues going on 13 years. Always trying to stay on top of it by being active and taking care of my body. You can do it!
  • jmcgreggor
    jmcgreggor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kxgz wrote: »
    Add me! I have dealt with back issues going on 13 years. Always trying to stay on top of it by being active and taking care of my body. You can do it!

It is a contact struggle that I would not wish on anyone
  • jmcgreggor
    Options
    Constant*
  • danielmaznabi
    danielmaznabi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am also a personal trainer, but an advocate of making sure that anyone and everyone is as safe as can be. Give me a shout and I'll give you as much assistance as I can regarding your diet, exercise and goals!
  • jmcgreggor
    Options
    I am also a personal trainer, but an advocate of making sure that anyone and everyone is as safe as can be. Give me a shout and I'll give you as much assistance as I can regarding your diet, exercise and goals!

THANKS!