Easiest way to lose weight!

Options
dilts36
dilts36 Posts: 7 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Well!
Track your food and eat less then 2,000 calories a day! I literally eat what ever i want and still drink alcoholic beverages and lose weight! You will understand really quick you can eat what ever you want but will be hungry at the end of the day because you eat crummy Food.

-What works for Me-
Eat every 2-4 hours (Its bad to skip meals)
Eat w/e i want but don't go over 1850 calories
Drink Water with meals (makes you eat less and feel fuller)
Drink Vodka With OJ. (Clear liquor is light in calories)
Don't beat myself up for going over in calories
Going out to eat means a To-Go box with my meals.. Put half of it away and CLEAR MY PLATE!! :-D!
Stay away from pop/Energy drinks/sugar junk!
When i fall off the horse... I get back on!
Do not eat my exercise calories (Dog walking)

I have been logging in for 95 Days, don't exercise, and eat w/e i want. Lost about 40lbs in 4 months. I work light industrial and take my dogs for a walk (5-Miles/week). I actually am pretty lazy and drink vodka daily, nobody ever told me i ate so poorly!

Remember one thing!
--You didn't put on the weight in one day so it will take more then one day to lose it!--

Feel free to add me for ideas with food and inspiration on your own weight loss!

Best of luck!!
-Alex!

Replies

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    "Easiest way to lose weight!" is really subjective as it boils down to the amount of calories one must consume to be at a deficit, but I am happy for your success and if you feel better for it more power to you.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Diet tonic instead of OJ would save you some calories, but if it ain't broke don't fix it! I did not eliminate anything from my diet - except maybe second helpings - and colleagues are always saying "how do you keep it off when you never say no to a biscuit/cake?" Because when I take that biscuit/cake I LOG it, and then I won't have one in the evening unless my calories allow. I do bits of exercise to counter my frequently sedentary job, but I' no gym bunny - one double class a week (zumba and fitsteps, total 90 mins), the rest is DVD workouts generally 30 mins or less, or just walks around the neighbourhood (about 45-60 mins once or twice a week). And I do eat back my exercise calories. Works for me.
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    That's the beauty of calorie control... you can eat what you want as long as its within your budget! I agree with the poster above, not everyone can eat 2,000 calories a day. If I did I would be gaining weight. I don't need many calories a day.

I'm glad its working for you :)
  • dilts36
    dilts36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I guess it boils down to whatever works for you!
    :smile: !!