Brande's Before & After's

Options
Before
(dates on picsof before(s) is not accurate, @ that time, I had taken pics of pics)
l455357249-1.jpg
l103137643-1.jpg

after (lots more after shots lol)
100_1892.jpg
122107_17032.jpg
Me0.jpg
me8-1-1.jpg

THIS IS HOW I GOT HERE!!!
ME IN THE LOCKER ROOM @ THE GYM....
l395174862.jpg

Replies

• waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great work. You're looking excellent :)
  • Carolynsb3
    Carolynsb3 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    holy crap! great work! :] you're an inspiration!
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Nice job! Can't wait to be able to post the same for myself! (today is Day 1...so I have a LONG way to go!) How long did this take you?
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Well done. I feel a bit inspired after a dissapointing week, so thank you for that. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    You've changed amazingly. I'm so proud of you.
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. This transition took me from 2003, until I reached my Goal weight of 136.0 , June 2009 ! 6yrs of nothing but working out, eating right, and 100% determination.

On the down side of things, my weight loss made my now "ex" husband very insecure, our marriage went south, and we are now in the processes of a very ugly divorce (another day another time, wont get into that at all).... So since the mudslide of my 11yr marriage going to crap, I have gained eh roughly 30lbs back....

Now My goal is to get back to where I was before the ending of my marriage.

I have a plan, I will execute my plan, and I will be back to my Goal Weight!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow great job!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Okay, tell us...who really is that in the first picture! <kidding> Words can't describe how amazing you look! I think even your cute little dog looks happier! Way to go on an amazing transformation!!!!
  • IamBrande
    Options
    Wowza! Great work. You're looking excellent :)

Thanks Luke!! :wink:
  • IamBrande
    Options
    Okay, tell us...who really is that in the first picture! <kidding> Words can't describe how amazing you look! I think even your cute little dog looks happier! Way to go on an amazing transformation!!!!

Aww Thanks so much!! I have more fat pictures in the "Divorce" box... but that is put away, far far away, and I don't wish to re-hash that box of photo's.... I'd much rather have a burn party LOL :laugh:
  • pampam1973
    pampam1973 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow..thats amazing! If u dont mind me asking...did you have excess skin to remove or did your tummy gat flat from excercise alone?
  • IamBrande
    Options
    Wow..thats amazing! If u dont mind me asking...did you have excess skin to remove or did your tummy gat flat from excercise alone?

No I never had any sur gery, never will. My skin fit my body, as I exercised my behind off (literally lol) my skin, and my body toned right up with it. Water is the key point, to loosing excess fat. Water breaks down EVERYTHING!! Think about a rusty bike? Things left in water? Water breaks down , everything.

[_]oo[_] drink up!!

never a prescription pill, never a dr involved. Just me, myself, & the Gym!!

(at home I did the W.A.T.P series with leslie sansone when I couldnt make it to the gym)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation. That is a lot of hard work that paid off!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a winner you are!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!