workouts without wrist??

Options
anyone.. i need workouts without using my wrist.. .anyone got ideas

Replies

• ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Ugh that sucks not being able to use your wrist - I'm recovering from a broken wrist that I had to get a plate and screws in!! I just walked, jogged,sit-ups etc
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Walking, elliptical, lunges, squats, etc...
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    my gym has two types of ellipticals, one where you use your arms and one where you just hold on...that one would be good for you.
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    I have trouble w/ my right wrist. If I have to use my wrist when in the prone position I make a fist & have much more support that way.....I do not know the extent of you're injury, but if you can try it & see how it goes. I probably use that technic 2 or 3 times aweek & for a very short time..Since I am limit with my wrist I tend to do most of my workouts with cardio....running in place; football & military drills; core exercise; elliptical & treadmill intense programs.........Since August Of this year I have been able to lose 37lbs so-far...Also a regiment diet plan......I HOPE SHARING W/ YOU MAY HELP YOU IN YOUR SEARCH........KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....from your photos it seems you r well on your way.....MUCH SUCCESS on your journey to a healthy living...............CHEERS.......................
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    its a tfcc tear.. i shouldve clarified.. had surgery 8 months ago and now.. i just got a steroid shot
  • MisterSixer
    MisterSixer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey, hows your TFCC tear healing? Are you able to lift weight without pain? I may have to go in for surgery and am wondering how long I will be out of the game. Thx