need some motivation 250+ pounds

Options
Hey I live in Georgia and I am 19 years old.. Right I'm getting my life on a good track and I want some accountability partners for motivation. Thanks!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You can SO do this, I KNOW you can! Feel free to friend me! :)
  • TammyMB69
    TammyMB69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep positive and remember every day is a bew day.
  • christianawecker
    Options
    The only thing that helps really is 1)to sit down and write What and Why you want it. 2) stick it above your bed, in the mirror in your room, make it your living by code!
    That will give you boost day by day:) of course if you want also a friendly chat you can add me as friend:)
  • five1113
    five1113 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have my episodes of strength and weakness. Feel free to add me since I too am 250+ and could use some motivational support as well. Best of luck :)
  • Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go as well, and I have one piece of advice that I give from YEARS of experience. The worst thing any of us can do is quit because we don't do it perfectly. If I could lose an ounce for every time I quit doing what's good for me because I made a mistake I'd weigh in the negative! I've finally figured out that this process is a journey, and we can all do this! So if you need someone who is just feeling positive as all-get-out, feel free to add me as a friend :wink: I won't always feel positive, but you've caught me riding the crest of a I-can-do-this wave!
  • lizmtravel
    lizmtravel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am over 250 too. I am struggling to lose too. Take Day by day. If you screw up.. start again with the next bite or meal.