I'm new not sure how this all works but could use support!

Options
:tongue: So I've only been on MFP for about a week or so and I love it, I was only using the phone version tho. I didnt realize this way had so much more to offer! I'm still not sure exactly what I'm doing yet but I could use sum support, & advice, seems so hard to get on track all by urself! Looking forward to meeting new people with the same goals in mind...geting healthy, losing weight, and just being the best "ME" I can be!! THANKS IN ADVANCE Y'ALL!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have recently found this app to. I love it and it is a great help. I am on day eighteen of my journey to a better me. Feel free to add me. The motivation is great and really does help.
  • MuffinMomP
    MuffinMomP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For a real lifestyle change, check out fat2fitradio.com for podcast both entertaining and informative. Will get you on track!
  • Dreawolf
    Dreawolf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree this is a great site. I am on here everyday. It has definately been very helpful. Welcome! :smile:
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Kuri, welcome aboard. I love MFP too, it keeps me on track and if i slip off, there's always someone to pull me back up again. You will get a lot of support and help here. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have made such wonderful motivational friends here.. please feel free to add me.. I could use all I can get :)
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Welcome and best of luck with your journey. Feel free to add me for support and motivation. We can all use it! :)
  • PinkDawn
    PinkDawn Posts: 5
    Options
    I was also using my phone only...once I got my iPad... I just so happened to come across the full site... IM IN LOVE!!!!! I have a few friends and I love seeing what everyone is doing to meet & exceed their individual goals.....We can do this EVERYONE!!!!! *LEGGO