Before and After Pic (still in progress)

Options
ezzy1399
ezzy1399 Posts: 3 Member
It is important to see how far you have come sometimes to prevent getting discouraged. I am so glad that I took a "before" photo 2 YEARS ago. I know, I know...it has taken me 2 years to lose about 30 lbs, but slllooowww and steady wins the race. I still have 10 lbs to go--maybe by next year ;) haha. I'm about 167 in the before photo and 140 in the after photo (5'3"). ae43ue.jpg

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You are totally right, slow and steady definitely is the way to go for long term loss. You look great, keep up the good work!!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I can see a real difference... great job hanging in there. Doing this long term is more chance to keep it off and make it healthy choices rather than simply a diet where all the weight comes off quickly and goes on quicker.

You look awesome :)
  • ezzy1399
    Options
    Thanks so much you guys!!!
  • FrantaAthletics
    FrantaAthletics Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This can only add to the fire to continue to achieve your goal! :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful.
  • mpeters1965
    mpeters1965 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I'm on the slow and steady path too and built a lot like you! It's nice to see the results. Thanks!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • ezzy1399
    Options
    Looking great! I'm on the slow and steady path too and built a lot like you! It's nice to see the results. Thanks!
    /;.

Thanks everyone. And as to the slow and steady, it really is a good thing. I have always had such a hard time with maintance so this is basically great practice.

• SkyeGuy
    SkyeGuy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!! Such a drastic difference, and you were pretty wow before too! Congratz, keep it up!!! It took me a lonnnnnng time too; slow and steady really does win the race!
  • mvela82
    mvela82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration, I am just starting out with a similar start weight and end goal. Slow and steady!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    We have very similar stats! Thanks for posting great job! It is taking me a long time too. Only lost 11 lbs in 3 months .... slow and steady....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!