Help please ...

Options
olyzgal
olyzgal Posts: 27 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
looking for some ladies/men wanting to be fitness pal friends, slightly new and almost at my goal. Having people to motivate is such a help during dieting, I been over weight my entire life started at 193, pounds at the end of 2013 2eznr79fl4lt.jpg

Replies

• olyzgal
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm from wisconsin
    Mother of two
    29 years old
    Married
    Self employed
    Lost 33 pounds so far as if april 4tt and i got stuck at 170 so I added this app and now I'm down to 159
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) always need new friends!
  • olyzgal
    Options
    Thanks
  • olyzgal
    Options
    Or men also, I guess that's rude of me bc men give great motivation also
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just "re-started" and just met my first goal of 165 (actually, 164!) and have about 25 lbs to go.
  • olyzgal
    Options
    Thanks we can do this
  • olyzgal
    Options
    Anyone from Wisconsin?
  • noellebiele
    noellebiele Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am. 38. Mother of 2. And my goal is to lose the baby weight from my second who is almost 2 years old. 25 pounds to go.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add you are doing good
  • AngelicaSamuelsson92
    AngelicaSamuelsson92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey. wow, good job! Keep up the good work.
  • olyzgal
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it's not easy but I'm doing it
  • hnovak0103
    hnovak0103 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I am at mother of 3 and I am 39 yrs old. I have been struggling with weight since I started having kids 14 yrs ago. I am doing Insanity now and really enjoy it! I also need support and motivation to keep healthy!
  • lucytyrrell15
    lucytyrrell15 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm at that last stubborn 10lb. Seeing peoples feeds is really helping with motivation! The more the merrier :)
  • MuzikIzMe
    MuzikIzMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here as well. Like hnovak0103, I do insanity as well but for Xbox Fitness. I too have had struggles with weight and am looking for support and motivation :)
  • kristenonly
    kristenonly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've actually gained almost 30 lbs in the last year. I'm restarting! I'm motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • olyzgal
    Options
    Thank you, I started end of 2013 at 193! After having my son, I got down to 171 before I was able to find this app, I'm now down to 159, my goal is 149 but my ideal is 135-140! I have a husband and kids who can eat ANYTHING, all I have to do is watch and bam im a pound heaver lol thanks for all the adds and thanks for them allowing me to add them