Water weights

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicaj_86
    jessicaj_86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    People have been talking about it comparing it to the expensive it works craz I refused to buy that for 60 so I bought this for a mere 7. On top of that my doctor told me I likely have lots of water weight and I'm should try to lose 10lbs ... I'm not sure how to lose this water along with some fat ..
  • jessicaj_86
    Options
    Thanks ! I work out consistently and eat about 1500 calories a day I was seeking a little boost but screw all of it I guess lol

It Works products also do not work. To effectively lose weight and keep it off long-term you need to burn more than you consume. CICO. I did so many fad diets, including using waist trainers at the gym, working out in a sauna suit, cleanses/detoxes, diet pills, and even that stupid ish you sprinkle on your food...yeah... that was a low point. I didn't lose nearly 80 lbs over night; I ate at a reasonable calorie deficit and exercised. This is a lifestyle change. Quick fixes simply do not work. [/quote]

• glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to lose this water along with some fat ..

That just happens as you go. Keep up the hard work, and it will happen.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    People have been talking about it comparing it to the expensive it works craz I refused to buy that for 60 so I bought this for a mere 7. On top of that my doctor told me I likely have lots of water weight and I'm should try to lose 10lbs ... I'm not sure how to lose this water along with some fat ..

up your water intake. after a few days, you should drop some major water weight. :)
  • kjarvo
    kjarvo Posts: 235 Member
    Options

What's wrong with having too much water? aren't we something like 65% water? Obviously too much can cause problems, but if it is already part of your body what is the problem? it's fat that is the problem. Your kidneys will filter the excess water.

But the other point. Sweating is pretty much rubbish as a measurement of weight loss because it will just come back. I can be 4lbs lighter after drinking lots of alcohol. My fat content is the same though (or probably higher lol).

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks ! I work out consistently and eat about 1500 calories a day I was seeking a little boost but screw all of it I guess lol
    I like your attitude. :D
    tibby531 wrote: »
    up your water intake. after a few days, you should drop some major water weight. :)
    ^This
  • jessicaj_86
    Options
    I like your attitude. :D
    tibby531 wrote: »
    ^This

Ok water binge I shall go ! Lol I cut out juice and soda a long time ago but I noticed I have been drinking water because I am not necessarily thirsty .. Smh I can't win but I will win !! Thank you all for your answers testimonies and opinions !!