Ohio mom looking to get off the couch!

Options
sjmcc7
sjmcc7 Posts: 6 Member
before I had kids I had always struggled with weight, but had ended up losing 60lbs. Then I got pregnant and unfortunately just let it all go... Gained it all back and then some... I have 100lbs to lose as a long term goal, but my biggest probably is having no support and no friends in my area. So I'm here! To get motivation and to meet people in the same boat!!!

Replies

• olyzgal
    olyzgal Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin here
  • mperez90
    mperez90 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and would love to lose weight to keep up with her she's so energetic and I get tired quick. Let's lose this to keep up with our babies ! :)
  • FrantaAthletics
    FrantaAthletics Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Best thing you can do is be your childrens role model! if you cannot do it for youself do it for them :) show them with hard work and consistency anything is possible!
  • foreverminexoxo
    foreverminexoxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mommy to 3 & my youngest is 11 months old. after I had my two oldest I was able to use this app to help me lose most of the weight but with my youngest it feels impossible and I've actually gained more weight. I love seeing how much weight people lose everyday, it Just motivates me to do better. :)
    I hope we can be friends on this journey!