New Here and looking to improve!!!

Options
Positive results come from positive changes and positive support... I'm new to MFP. but I'm DETERMINED... I've deleted FACEBOOK from my phone and replaced it with MFP & BitGym to my home screen to go along with Nike Running and LOSE IT apps... now to include REAL PEOPLE on the same journey of health and fitness!
Would love to have some company along the way!!!

Replies

• Amanda25091
    Amanda25091 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On day 2 myself and also looking for some friends for support and to support! Friend request sent! And anyone else looking for someone to help motive feel free to add.
  • PookeyRoo
    PookeyRoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looks like we both have the same goals, feel free to add me!
  • WilloughbyR72
    WilloughbyR72 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Positive results come from positive changes and positive support... I'm new to MFP. but I'm DETERMINED... I've deleted FACEBOOK from my phone and replaced it with MFP & BitGym to my home screen to go along with Nike Running and LOSE IT apps... now to include REAL PEOPLE on the same journey of health and fitness!

I'm on a 100# plus journey and I'm just down the road. Trying to change my life for the better everyday.
  • ClaudiaMessenger
    ClaudiaMessenger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I am in need of more positive people on a health journey as everyone around me seems to be eating badly recently!
  • SamanthaStorm
    SamanthaStorm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Thank you!!! Request accepted!!!! ;D
  • sjmcc7
    sjmcc7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have also deleted fb and focusing on my weight loss journey!!
  • pinksugarbomb
    pinksugarbomb Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Count me in! It's definitely a better journey when you have people supporting you along the way. =)
  • SamanthaStorm
    SamanthaStorm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU'RE COUNTED!!!
  • JulieEllul
    JulieEllul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on board too! Just started week 2! Add me if you'd like!
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck! I'm not new but add me if you like.
  • InForTheWin87
    Options
    I'm new to this... First day! I'm determined to do this too! Feel free to add me x
  • bredaclarke67
    bredaclarke67 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Into my second week of MFP and so far so good. Keeping under my calorie goal and working out 5/7 days ☺
  • marianne657
    Options
    Wow, i deleted my facebook last week and have got this app as a replacment, im on day 1. Feel free to add me!! We all need a bit of motivation :)
  • mamashakes44
    Options

I think its amazing you are that determined!! Well done!! :) Kick some *kitten*! Feel free to add me!