I'm new, need support

Bigsha731
Bigsha731 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined yesterday and I absolutely love it. I have never been one to keep food diaries and count calories it just seemed to time consuming or maybe I was just being lazy. However, this site and the app on my phone makes it sooo easy. Losing weight is hard and I have been trying for a long time. This is a great new start and Im going to need lots of support to continue my weight loss journey.

Replies

• Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    feel free to add me! i'm new too :) good luck!
  • My cousin told me about this today. I really like it too !!
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Welcome! I'm fairly new and I'm loving it here as well. Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :o)
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    I sent you a friend request, we can support each other :smile:
  • Hi, I'm Lois. I've been doing this app for about 45 days now. I luv it! Like you, I have never been able to log my food for more than a couple days until this app. It is a great app and I luv being able to access it on my iPhone. How much weight are you wanting to loose? I need to loose 10 to 15 pounds. Maybe we can encourage each other. :-)
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    It is great. Im on day eighteen. Feel free to add me. You can achieve your goal.
  • loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    I'm somewhat new to MFP - but not to weight loss - add me if you'd like - I love sharing the journey! :happy:
  • Hi and welcome! I have only been here almost a week and I love it. The support is amazing! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other together. Good luck!
  • cathyAprice
    cathyAprice Posts: 81
    feel free to add me or look me up on Facebook under Cathy Avriett Price :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Adding you right now! :)
  • I am new too! I had the same views as you. Or I was too lazy also LOL... I got fitnesspal only because I saw the App on my iPod. It does make it soooo easy! I started dieting in March and am halfway there. Kinda been stuck for a while. I'm pretty motivated as far as fitness and diet,portions... I just dont have the knowledge to be able to eat "right".... Every site says something different, and I dont have the money or time to go to a nutritionist. So I just need to be properly educated on the subject! I know whats absolutely NOT healthy, but thats about it. Any help or suggestions are appreciated! Theres deff some good support here!!! Youve joined the right place!
This discussion has been closed.