Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My NSV of the week!

I am starting to think I enjoy NSV's more than seeing the number on the scale DROP:). But anyways! My size 20's that I started off with that were snug are now SUPER loose. To the point where I can just pull them off! I have plenty of 18's that fit, but give me a muffin top:cry: Which is great, not so great about the muffin top! I am tired of wearing HUGE pants/capris! But I don't want to go out and buy more, I have a feeling I won't be in 18's long!!!

When did ya'll start buying some new clothes that showed off your new bod?:bigsmile:

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Awesome NSV.... I started in a snug 18W and now they are really loose (see profile pic). I have yet to buy any other pants, but tried some on at the store. I now fit comfortable into 14's but i am holding out for 12's so i just keep adding notches to my belt and wait patiently!
  • Awesome NSV.... I started in a snug 18W and now they are really loose (see profile pic). I have yet to buy any other pants, but tried some on at the store. I now fit comfortable into 14's but i am holding out for 12's so i just keep adding notches to my belt and wait patiently!

Great job!!!!

The one great thing is that I'm quickly growing out of my plus size 1X shirts!!!! Can't wait to be in Misses again!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    I have been getting some really lovely clothes from my local charity shop - some of them even have the labels still in them! Also, I go to cheaper places to buy clothes, and just have a couple that fit.

I cant wait to buy clothes again and have clothes that fit! I currently only have 1 pair of trousers that I can wear to work, and they are WAY too big for me! I dont even have to undo the buttons when I go to the toilet! lol
  • eyeballer
    eyeballer Posts: 50
    YAY! Any excuse to buy new clothes!
  • bugabaer
    bugabaer Posts: 15
    that's really wonderful!! So far, no real NSV for me, and only a few lbs lost. But I'm sure they will come soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!