29 years old 5'6 195lbs looking to go down to 165-170, looking for other ladies with similar stats!

Options
I am not a small girl, and even with my weight I am about a size 12-14 in jeans. I do crossfit and have grown to love lifting more than cardio of the last few years. I would love to meet someone with similar goals to help along this journey. Please add me if you are interested!

Replies

• iheartdinosaurs
    iheartdinosaurs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi! I am 27, 5'6, and probably somewhere between 200 and 210 (my scale is broken), down from 245. I am currently aiming for 170, and will reassess based on how I feel and how I am doing fitness-wise once I get there. I will add you!
  • LauraHS1988
    LauraHS1988 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 26, 5'7 and starting weight was 200 on the button. Overall goal is 150. I'm 4 months into my journy and currently sitting around 177 now. Will add you!
  • raerae1585
    raerae1585 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 29 turning 30 in May. Mother to 22 month old! I've been on and off this app for a long time but I am ready to finally start this for good! I've never even looked at the community so I want to get support for the first time!! I'm 5'6 starting weight is 200!!
  • nnekamaduka50
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 -5ft 4inches

SW- 166lbs (1/4/15)
    CW- 163lbs (today)
    GW- 143Ibs (by 19th July)

What I'm finding is really working is the app pacer. It's made me stop being so static and get up and move. I target myself at 10000 steps per day minimum as well as other activities. Love love love the app. You can even add friends to see how many steps they have taken as motivation.

Iv done 13000 steps today already equivalent of 6 miles.

Would love the extra motivation m

Add me if your on pacer- a6445372

Nneka

Xx
  • cupcakecutie1985
    cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Right on! I'm in the same boat! 5'6, sitting at about 190, down from 245! Life is up and down, so is my journey! I turn 30 in May so I'm ready to get a little more serious! After reading everyone's post, I think you'd all be great support!!!
  • jasmine_sheppard
    jasmine_sheppard Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23.. 220 lbs 5'7.. I have an active 10 month old little boy. I have multiple goals but the biggest one is 70- 80 lbs. I really want to get my blood pressure in check before it's too late!
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hello, I'm 28 and 5'5". My starting weight was 190lbs, Current weight, 179lbs, Goal weight, 150lbs. I jog, strength train, zumba, and eat healthy.

Feel free to add me ladies! :)
  • chasitym_74
    chasitym_74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 40...starting weight was 196...down to 158...goal weight is 135...feel so much better went from a size 18 to an 11...
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. Sent a FR to OP. :)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm similar! 28, 5'4", in 180s and hoping to get to 140s. Definitely have gotten more into weights also!
  • tinasmith82
    tinasmith82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 32, 5'7" . starting weight 206, current weight 197, goal weight 160. Just starting my journey into a happier healthier lifestyle. ;) I'm excited to be making these changes in my life. I started juicing a few times a week about a month ago and trying to reduce and eventually eliminate all of the processed food and added sugars, etc. need motivation to start excersizing which I'm sure will really start to boost my weight loss. I have had 5 pregnancies in a matter of 6 years so my body has taken a beating. Lol need to get back on track and live a healthier more active lifestyle. Looking forward to meeting some other woman with similar goals. ;)
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks to everyone who added me!! Please add me if you didn't already. I'm so ready to do this and get all the support!
  • ErBear2525
    ErBear2525 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    31, 5'7, constantly struggle with my weight, started at 234 and am currently 201. Having trouble staying motivated lately and am definitely needing new ideas as I've hit a bit of a plateau, definitely will add. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Yzma86
    Yzma86 Posts: 6
    Options
    28, 5'4", starting at 225 and headed down to 150. Sending a FR to OP and anyone on a similar journey is more that welcome to add me! :)
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! This makes me want to start a regular group post with you guys so we can all work together. Thoughts?
  • lulabelle73
    lulabelle73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for MFP friends too! I'm (almost) 25, 5' 6", and 209 lbs. My goal is 160. Feel free to add me! I need all of the motivation and support I can get!
  • mandykay87
    mandykay87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add ME Please! I need more support. I've tracked every single food (stayed below calories/changed my eating habits) and either did squats, walked during my break at work and/or walked with my daughter after work EVERY DAY!!! at least one mile, the most was 2.5.

I need help keeping it up. I'm on an 11 day streak, I've lost 6.6 Lbs since 03/31/15.

I started a squat challenge on the 1st on facebook but everyone QUIT already. I want to do it every month!! Makes your butt look so good. I did it last summer and got complimented constantly! (Need to start an ab one too but crunches hurt my back, trying to find an alternative to them.)

Starting Weight: 201 03/31/15
    Current Weight: 194.4 04/09/15
    Goal Weight: 150 SOON! Lol.

:smiley:
  • jossmorales21
    Options
    Hi I'm 21, 5'7"starting weight 222, current 215. I have a 4 month old son and looking for some mfp friends that are similar to me for support. :)
  • celsner
    celsner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me because I don't know how to add people. I am 5'7, SW 130, CW 124, GW 170. Add me :smiley: I am 26 with a 3 year old. I am on pacer too!
  • BrickiLee
    BrickiLee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 (I'll be 26 next Thursday :) , 5'7" ...SW: 260, CW: 204, GW: 175 (for now)

I for sure think you should start a group! We seem like we are all on the same page here!

Add me :)