Young mom, trying to get back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Options
Hi everyone, I'm a young mom who had a rough pregnancy. When I got pregnant I was a size 4. After my pregnancy I'm now a size 14-16. Obviously I am not happy about this, but I struggle more now with my weight then I ever did before. I would love to meet friends that are in a similar situation and would like to work on this weight loss journey together ! :)

Replies

• huntersmommy332
    huntersmommy332 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 26 and I have a 9 month old son. I half a ruff pregnancy and I went from 160-225 and I'm having a hard time losing the weight and being motivated. Especially having a baby to take care of and a husband always gone working
  • zombiejen22
    Options
    30 yr old mom , still trying to loose the weight
  • jasmine_sheppard
    jasmine_sheppard Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old mom.. I already had 20 lbs I needed to lose but now I have 70 lbs. my son is 10 months and I decided enough was enough
  • ltstechschulte
    ltstechschulte Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ladies! I'm a mom of 4 (4 and under) works full time and no time for my self! I lost all my baby weight using this app!!! ABOUT a year ago I was at my best! But now I feel like I'm struggling I've put on a 10# since new years and feel like I'm loosing faith of sticking to it! Maybe we can gain support from each other?
    How are you all doing logging your nutrition? Or better yet, how is your nutrition overall?