Replies

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • russellvolk
    russellvolk Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is a "Success Stories" section. Where is your story? Where are your pictures? People come here for motivation and inspiration. How's your post suppose to inspire others? It's more like a brag than a success story.

Sorry for my rant. Maybe I'm just hungry.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is a "Success Stories" section. Where is your story? Where are your pictures? People come here for motivation and inspiration. How's your post suppose to inspire others? It's more like a brag than a success story.

Dude eat a snickers...no wait....
    Dude eat a carrot, cause you get a bit needy when you're hungry.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • russellvolk
    Options

Lol... yesterday was just one of those days. It's just that when I see a post like this, I have a hard time believing that it's true. No story. No pictures. Even ticker on his profile is way off. How's that a success story.

I truly believe that if someone lost 110 lbs, they have a story to tell and pictures to prove. I lost only about 30 lbs and I could probably write a book.
  • Linda73c
    Linda73c Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your my hero:)
  • Linda73c
    Linda73c Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    All please be nice. I cant stand mean people
  • russellvolk
    Options
    Linda73c wrote: »
    All please be nice. I cant stand mean people

Linda73c,

Nobody is trying to be mean here. But what OP posted was not a success story. There is no story. Next time I'll write a post with a subject "I lost 500 lbs. 50 lbs more to go." Then I'll expect everyone to praise me and say what great job I did and that I'm a hero.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    The OP deactivated his/her account . . . . ?!?!?!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

Lol... yesterday was just one of those days. It's just that when I see a post like this, I have a hard time believing that it's true. No story. No pictures. Even ticker on his profile is way off. How's that a success story.

I truly believe that if someone lost 110 lbs, they have a story to tell and pictures to prove. I lost only about 30 lbs and I could probably write a book.

No worries! It seemed like a silly riff on your last line, I'm glad you took it as such :)
  • russellvolk
    Options
    The OP deactivated his/her account . . . . ?!?!?!

Point proven. It's a bogus post. I don't know why someone would do that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!