in need of helpful advice

Options
I staying under calories adding some exercise but not dropping much for pounds...please help

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale to weigh your solid food and measuring spoons and cups for liquids?

It would help if you would open your diary so that others could give advice.
  • ahmedraslan1428921
    Options
    Ok hi. I'm not an expert but I'll try to help u from my experience I Lost 24 kilos in 4 months. So maybe what worked out for me will work for you.
    It's not only about calories it's also what's in these calories.
    The most important things are :
    1-food
    2- exercise
    3- sleep
    Eat five times a day 3 meals and two snacks. Avoid any kind of fast food or if possible eat only home made food. Eat less fat as possible lower your carb intake and higher your protein intake and for the snacks fruits are great and raw nuts are a great source for healthy fat and protein. Also don't starve your self because if your body is starving it won't burn fat it would instead burn muscles so try to eat every two hours : breakfast snack lunch snack dinner.
    Hope I did give you any valuable information. All the best :smile:
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    how long have u been at it? how much have u lost?
  • richellechouinard
    richellechouinard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. That's the main thing-keep working at it!
  • TammyToes03
    TammyToes03 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    How do you open your diary? I'm looking for friends and help.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    How do you open your diary? I'm looking for friends and help.

My Home >>>>>Settings>>>>>Diary Setting
  • kweede14
    kweede14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're not over doing it with either exercise or food also. Balance is key!
  • mbrandt211
    mbrandt211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone, I have lost 8lbs in 5 weeks, so not terrible but sure seems to be coming off harder than it use to. I did just get a scale today as I just measured by using cups etc before so maybe that will help on accuracy.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    mbrandt211 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice everyone, I have lost 8lbs in 5 weeks, so not terrible but sure seems to be coming off harder than it use to. I did just get a scale today as I just measured by using cups etc before so maybe that will help on accuracy.

8 pounds in 5 weeks sounds like really great progress to me. Congrats on your loss so far!
  • mbrandt211
    mbrandt211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you