Motivational Friends

Options
I have been on here for a little over a month now and I have lost 7.8 lbs!! I have noticed that having MFP pals to encourage me and support me, and visa versa, is extremely helpful! So if any motivational people out there want to add me, feel free :)

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! have an open diary as well.
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! I've hit a plateau which is kinda frustrating considering I exercise almost daily and practically kill myself in the process haha. I think its the healthy food choices that are getting me stuck. But I've been trying to stay committed to logging my calories (even if I do decide to have that chocolate bar) Anyways, your weight loss in the past month is super motivating!
    :)
  • danielmaznabi
    danielmaznabi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definitely keep it going! What are your goals and targets by the way??
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! I've hit a plateau which is kinda frustrating considering I exercise almost daily and practically kill myself in the process haha. I think its the healthy food choices that are getting me stuck. But I've been trying to stay committed to logging my calories (even if I do decide to have that chocolate bar) Anyways, your weight loss in the past month is super motivating!
    :)

Thank you! I also hit a plateau for a while and just recently got through it! Working out as much as you do helps A LOT, so that's great that you do that! I look forward to seeing your progress. Good luck
  • SkinnyNicole86
    SkinnyNicole86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im also new to MFP and I've notcied that having positive motivational friends on here helps too!
    I've already got an open diary, feel free to add me!! :)