What fitness class should I try?

Options
I'm a Body Jam regular and I really enjoy getting all dancy, but I kind of want to try something new to mix it up a bit. I've thought about belly dancing and pole fitness, but I actually can't think of anything else to look into. So, I put it to you, MFP - what classes should I consider?

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I really love my Zumba classes during the summer, though it also could be because its outdoors right by the beach in town..... but it is really fun and I get a great cardio workout in. I would love to try Pole fitness, but we don't have it anywhere nearby, I think it would be a great workout as well as maybe a boost for the confidence in front of Man, he'd love it :P
  • thegaragegirl01
    thegaragegirl01 Posts: 48 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Pole classes are amazing. I used to do them. It's a full body work out and gives you skills you never thought you'd have. and you feel sexy doing it. I loved it. They can get expensive though. It's a huge confidence booster, though, so for me that made it definitely worth it.

I'm about to start doing aqua aerobics classes. Resistence training but in the pool. It'll be fun :-)

I also participate in Park Run. It's free and there's plenty of them out there wherever I happen to be at the time. :-)

Oh! And yeah, belly dancing or tradition Indian dancing looks like so much fun. I did an event for work where I got to do a Bollywood theme nd they had a dance teacher there teaching a hundred drunk people how to dance. It looked amazing, so I want to try that too.
  • jmagdalena707
    jmagdalena707 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cycling/Spinning or Kickboxing
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Zumba! So fun! Belly dance too.