The Mission: Getting My Sexy Back

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm new to MFP and must say looking at the encouraging posts from everyone is so inspiring. I gained about 40 lbs over the past year due to some personal issues but am looking forward to kicking some weightloss patootie! Save me as a friend and follow me as I venture to SexyBack Ville lol

-Tamilah :wink:

Replies

• Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I too am looking to get my sexy back. Feel free to add me....Good luck
  • jenndog
    jenndog Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is a very encouraging site. I too put on some pounds over the last several years, mine due to anxiety issues. But, I need to take better care of myself, and it is so exciting and rewarding to see "strangers" cheering you are for all your small victories! Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This site will definatley help. I am trying to find my sexy back, lost it around fifty pounds ago, but I will find it again. Add me if you need the support.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! I wish you success on your journey!! You can do it!!! :drinker:
  • Jessie71
    Jessie71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Love your energy! I'm also new to MFP so I plan on adding you to my friend list to help keep me motivated.
  • MzRedHott
    MzRedHott Posts: 1
    Options
    Tam, you are so encouraging!! I too gained weight over some years. I lost 30lbs during my 1st attempt but I've gained 10-lbs back. I am so ready to get in shape & learn the right way to eat to be HEALTHY.
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    Redd you can do ANYTHING you set your mind too - let's DO IT TOGETHA!!!!!! *muah*