31, 5'6 currently 238lbs. Goal weight 170. Looking for friends for motivation!!

Options
Staying_Strong123
Staying_Strong123 Posts: 7 Member
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
I'm really gonna do it this time, but I need support and motivation. I have lost all self-confidence and can't stand to look in the mirror or take pictures. I've let myself go and I can't take it anymore. I have 2 very active kids and a very active boyfriend. I'm tired of using the excuse of supporting them instead of doing something for me! It's time to take control again and be happy! Looking for friends to inspire and motivate me to get up and get out! new to this community thing, so add me and we can get fit together.

Replies

• yft413
    yft413 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 42, 5'3 & finally made it below the 200lb mark. I'm also tired of making excuses so I started about a month ago trying to eat better and moving my badonk off the couch to do some exercise. Tired of being tired and desperate to really live my life again...what's your plan?
  • nathavia
    nathavia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it... I believe in you
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Almost the same weight as myself! Hello there! I had that same problem, but I did manage to find some time to make some changes! Doing exercise videos on Youtube, walking everyday, drinking water, etc... Feel free to add me! We can all use support!
  • Staying_Strong123
    Options
    When I make it to the gym, I love to take the spin class. It is such a feeling of accomplishment when I walk out of there dripping with sweat! It is such a tough workout, but the motivation from the instructor is awesome. Making it a goal to go 3x/week. I'm cutting back on my food. It's not easy. And I'm also trying to drink more water.
  • Staying_Strong123
    Options
    Thanks for believing in me!! This community support is really what I needed to get me going.