Started to get bored!!

Options
Last night I was starting to be bored with this process......I have learned it is a slow process and I have to wait like a little kid and sit on my hands and wait for it to all happen!!

I have been on my MFP for over 5 months...and have seen many changes in my body.....so to get myself excited about this process again....I got out the tape measure and measured my waist...and then I took the tape measure out to where I started from......I have lost 6 inches off my waist......to see that tape measure that far out around my body was just what I needed to keep going!!! So, if you need an extra bump.....try it!!! It helped me!!

Thinking I might try my hips the next time I get this feeling again!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    It is a great motivator. I measure once a month to see my progress, and I will measure in between if I need a boost especially if the scale isn't moving (like it currently is). Fantastic job in losing 6 inches off your waist in 5 months. Keep it up girl!!! I am proud of you.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    yes, its pretty amazing when you can go into your closet and just put on ANYTHING instead of having to pick from a few select pieces that are far too tight! That is the best feeling ever! It does kinda get old sometimes but just keep in mind what your accomplishing and stay focused, its never easy but so worth it! Keep up the great work and remember ALL the benefits you are feeling now and are yet to come.
  • andreadawn78
    Options
    Awesome! I like to look at my before and now pics. Its amazing to think about what I have accomplished all on my own. 1 year ago I wore a size 16 now I just bought my first pair of shorts for this summer in a size 4. AMAZING!
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great idea - amazing progress - congratulations!