Jillian's Body Revolution - Help

Options
Morning! I started Jillian Michael's Body Revolution last week and then trailed off after six days, which I'm not proud of. Do you recommend I start at Day 7 or start back at Day 1 and stick with it? (It's a 90 day program)

Also, I'm a bride to be getting married in November and would love some buddies for encouragement through my weight loss journey :)

Replies

• JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Hi Wolfie

Remember you will have to do each workout for 2 weeks and the cardio for 4 weeks so if I were you I'd start from the 2nd week not the 1st otherwise you might give up again as it will take longer.

I'm on week 7 (nearly finished woo hoo!) and while I have felt like giving up some days what I find motivates me to continue is fitting the schedule around what I have to do each day/week. For example if I don't have time for one of the workouts I switch the days around, like this weekend I'm doing workouts today and tomorrow instead of the days she suggests as I couldn't do a workout yesterday as Thursday was a fast day (5:2 diet).

I am also not following her eating plan but doing my own, and I don't always do the BR cardio workouts as they can be very repetitive. Instead I substitute them for another type of cardio activity like another DVD workout or a walk, 30 minutes on the Eliptical machines etc.

• FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 feel free to add me for some mutual motivation :)
  • pink00007
    pink00007 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing.
    I have some trips coming up and I'm 3 weeks in.
    Would I need to restart the phase from beginning or just pick up where I left off?
    Also I don't want to mess with my current schedule with Mondays off since I prefer to sleep in on Mondays.
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a few trips during this round of BR and going to pick up where I left off. While I'm away will have the chance to do some light cardio and plan on taking the resistance band with my so I can do some workouts in my hotel room ;) I won't be meal logging while I'm away but try and make healthier choices but allow myself some treats, just not go all out crazy!