Looking for a buddy!

Options
I'm looking for a friend to chat with to get each other motivated and hold each other accountable. I have about 150 pounds to lose, so I have a long journey ahead of me. I'm 30 years old and really lost a lot of good friends in the last few years due to unexpected responsibilities. I miss having a girlfriend and someone to be goofy with. Let's do this!

Replies

• thompsone90
    thompsone90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya girl!
  • BurnFat2day
    BurnFat2day Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber, We all can use support and healing. I have had a tough road too. Being goofy with a spark of laughter will certainly help chase some of the stress away. Warm regards, Renee
  • danielmaznabi
    danielmaznabi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Diet is always very difficult for me, but the thrill of making progress and moving forward is always so fulfilling, keep it going (:
  • Staying_Strong123
    Staying_Strong123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I walked away from so-called 'friends' and miss having someone to be goofy with too! I'm in :D add me! We can motivate each other
  • Nycathart
    Nycathart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've been on and off myfitnesspal for over a year now. I have lost weight but also gained some back. I would like to meet other people for support with weight loss and friendship.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I am "older" but am willing to help out with motivation; of course some days are easier than others but if you would like to add me let me know!
  • jsanfor6
    jsanfor6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (Everyone!) I'm 30 as well and have relocated a lot. MFP community has really helped fill in the motivation gap. I've lost about 15 pounds but it's taken me 3 months. Slow going but I've never felt more determined. I'm with you on this journey!!
  • jenant27
    jenant27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can completely related. We can motivate and laugh together. Add me!
  • hurban14
    hurban14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I need someone I can relate to and help me stay motivated. My few close friends are either skinny and they "don't get it" or they are food addicts like me but have no desire to lose weight.
  • amylyne
    amylyne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I have been on here before.. But this time I really need to stick with it and would love support and share what we do to keep on track!
    Summer is coming and would love to lose some weight and feel better! ☀️