Thought I would say hi :)

peytons_mommy82
peytons_mommy82 Posts: 28 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! I just joined MFP about a week ago. I have been going at it on my own for 2 1/2 years trying to loose the weight I gained when I was pregnant. I started at 171 and have been hanging around 150 now for awhile. I needed a push and heard this site was great from a friend. From tracking my calories for a week I realized I tend to not eat enough one day and far too much another day. One of my other main struggles is fitting in exercise. I work full time and then have my family I take care of after work. I'm not a morning person so that is truly a hard time to add it in. And late night work outs are not fun either. :( I just recently started working from home so I have been doing the 30 Day Shred on my lunch breaks and now that the weather is nicer hoping to get some good walks around my neighborhood (which has killer hills!) I also use my treadmill when I can convince myself too, I did the C25K awhile ago and love running but don't do it enough.

Please feel free to add me. It makes me feel as if I have someone to be accountable too and the more people the better!

Replies

• vgipp
    vgipp Posts: 4
    Hello Peyton's mommy!!!! Sending a request :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • peytons_mommy82
    Added both of you, thanks! :)
  • mskon
    mskon Posts: 64
    Yay, missy! I'm so glad you're here =)
  • peytons_mommy82
    I'm glad you told me about this site Rach, it's eye opening to see how I eat when it's all written out. :)
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Hi Peyton's mommy...im new as well and am not sure how to add friends yet...send me a request if you like
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Hiya! Friend request sent :-)
  • melpru
    melpru Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me for extra motivation. :)
This discussion has been closed.