UK MTP friends needed

Options
good afternoon starting back on MFP with 2 stone to lose im 42 5ft6" & from Manchester.
i would love some UK friends with similar weight to lose for motivation.
i go away in August (18wks) so really need this weight off & hopefully be able to wear a bikini....otherwise im not going lol
hope to hear from you lovely people & look forward to making friends & the challenge ahead

Laura xx

Replies

• NidiaG24
    NidiaG24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone can Add me
  • Girlbirder
    Girlbirder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura, I am also starting back on MFP with a stone and a half to two stone to lose, I'm 5ft 3, 41, from Somerset and am also going away in August! I have joined the drop 20lb by 4th July group on here as motivation.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Yo Laura add me - 45 and live in Lancashire with about 2 stone to lose as well
  • Lforbes43
    Lforbes43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oooh thanks girlbirder i will have a look at that.... thanx
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura, I'm moving back to the UK in eight weeks, so feel free to add me!!
    21, from Bath originally, but heading back to Nottingham in September for my masters.
    Another stone to go! :smiley:
  • Suzley
    Suzley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sunny Devon here! Want to lose 3 stone by October for my birthday
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Ipswich, I'm 41 & also 5ft 6. I have about 2 stone to go until I reach goal weight... Feel free to add me x
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lindsey
    52 years old and from London
    Just trying to lose the stone and half that I lost before, but put back on, any extra weight loss would be a plus!
    Feel free to add me.
  • megancalorie
    megancalorie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am in need of me friends, all my friends have stopped logging in! I log in daily, share my diary and am 44 yr old mum with a stone to go, inviting friends to spur me on after my easter affair with chocolate!! I have lost 12lb already and my August holiday is keeping me focused. Best of luck everyone, Meg x