following a discussion

Options
hillemary
hillemary Posts: 19 Member
I can't find any way to track a post. I 'bookmarked' one by clicking the star at the top but can't find where bookmarked discussions are listed. Also, 'my posts' don't show any that I replied to so how in the world do you find them again?

Thanks!
Mary

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    There's a line higher up that has a bell (notifications, all the replies to posts you've replied in) and a star (your bookmarks)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    There's a line higher up that has a bell (notifications, all the replies to posts you've replied in) and a star (your bookmarks)

The Bell icon only gives you notifications to everything you've posted in if you've set your notification preferences for that.

The OP can go here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications and then choose the big green Preferences button to see/change how they receive notifications. That's on the web version. I honestly have no idea how to change notification preferences if you're using the app/mobile version.

• lauries8888
    lauries8888 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    However, the bookmark (star) and notification (bell) often disappear for me. Sometimes I have to come back to the same page multiple times before they magically appear. I also have problems with the logon screen occasionally. It will switch from the normal graphic interface to a text-based screen. But when I try it again later, using the same link, it switches back.
  • hillemary
    hillemary Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much for the replies! Glad I remembered to check back here, lol!