Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
2»

Replies

• VickiLouise25
    VickiLouise25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing it with a friend and we are about to start week7. We both feel much better and physcially much fitter from doing it although we haven't seen any drastic changes.
    Both are following a healthy and calorie controlled diet and are hoping to see some amazing changes in the next 5 weeks since the workouts have got much harder (Week 6 legs and cadrio....OMG!!)

Good luck ladies xxx
  • Becky__ph
    Becky__ph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started today! :blush: Did weeks 1-5 previously but a holiday at week 5 meant I headed off track. Decided to start from the beginning properly today...

Nervous as I have THE worst motivation. Where is your group? :smiley:
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I really want to try this, but I don't want to spend the money until I know I can stick with it.
  • treehugrb
    treehugrb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the BBG program on Monday and I'm loving it. The strength workouts look so minimal on paper but once you get going it gets challenging quickly. I think it's definitely worth the money. You can tell a lot of effort went into producing the guides. I bought the workout and the vegetarian food guide. It's probably going to take me a little while to get fully on track with the food. I would love to join the group @realharlot. I'm also on IG @ bettergetfitbrit
  • kmbru14
    Options
    I just started last Monday also! I like it so far. I'm usually not too good at sticking with this sort of thing so hopefully I can make it through. I'm interested in the group too!
  • joanneclo
    Options
    I am on my third week and would like to join the group as well!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been thinking of doing this program and the meal plan. Does anyone have the download for them?
  • allieinspace
    allieinspace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I"m about to start this today. I'd be interested in the group
  • angelahoo
    Options
    I'm planning to start next Monday. My IG is angelahooo :)
  • Jacqueline_Conley
    Jacqueline_Conley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I am on week 3 of BBG I would love some friends on here that are also doing it so add me!!
  • ebeck62
    ebeck62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just bought BBG so feel free to add me! I'll be starting on Monday
  • greysa1
    greysa1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 5 today :) If you haven't already, I highly recommend starting your own BBG account on instagram, or at least following other girls on there. I've found it to be super helpful and great for accountability, support and motivation. Good luck!!
  • jessicatombari
    jessicatombari Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm on pre training week 3 right now. I'd love to join in on the support!! I made a group called "Kayla Itsine's BBG." Has anyone else noticed their legs getting bulkier instead of more slim?? I gain muscle pretty easily but I want it to tone down in my thighs. Any tips? Alternative exercises? Thanks !:)
  • phillipsx6
    phillipsx6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first 12 weeks and I am getting ready to start over again tomorrow. Love it! Glad to see others who use her guides
  • daniebanks
    daniebanks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i finished bbg1 :) .. currently doing another 12 week program then will probably try bbg2
  • daniebanks
    Options
    7hmk66rn5aus.jpg

my 12 week pic :smile:
  • DanielleBeserra
    DanielleBeserra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have already done 1.0 twice just finished week 13 (2nd guide)
  • daniebanks
    Options
    I have already done 1.0 twice just finished week 13 (2nd guide)

How do you find bbg 2?
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm currently finishing up Week 3 of my SECOND round of the BBG! :)

After the first 12 weeks, I found that I didn't lose too much weight based on the scale....but I lost about 10 INCHES on my body! (Mostly my legs and stomach area).

Feel free to add me on here for support or follow me on instagram: kls390 (I just posted another progress pic on there if you want to check that out!)