Coffee protien shake!!!!!

Options
hsh0927
hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
I don't know the nutrition aspect exactly but I believe it's about the same as most other protien drinks I've seen out there.

I simply blended ~12 oz. of International Delight Iced Coffee (Vanilla) and 1 schoop of EAS Soy Protien (Vanilla). I tried stirring it but they wouldn't mix well together so a blender is needed. I didn't have any ice to add and it's amazingly good without it! Hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did :happy:

Replies

• ceaton80
    ceaton80 Posts: 37
    Options
    I've been thinking about trying my powder in my coffee too. Im concerned now it won't mix like you said. I need an alternative to my morning coffee as sugar and cream isn't working out diet wise.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    If you mix your powder with some cold liquid first then pour it in it will work.
  • maxmaher
    maxmaher Posts: 1
    Options
    www.musclematternutrition.com has a delicious protein coffee drink called Strong Brew!
  • gvega44
    gvega44 Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I use maxwell house iced coffee concentrate, its like the mio that you put in water. I use one squirt with a sugar free chocolate breakfast essentials powder, fat free milk, one scoop protein powder, half a banana and ice. Also good without the banana. Still has the same caffiene as one cup of coffee and only 15 cals.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    wow, how could i not have thought to try this before. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow morning now.
  • fddee
    fddee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sound delicious, but International Delight Iced Coffee is full of crap ingredients. Maybeswitch it up…