Lifestyle Change

Options
MadMc28
MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
Food...my greatest friend, through life's trials & triumphs. Now that friend has brought me to the heaviest I have ever weighed in my life. I have HUGE goals...and for the first time in my life, I have jumped in with two feet. I am about two months in, and am loving my new lifestyle! It is frustrating at times...so I thought I would join this community. Any advice, support anything would be greatly appreciated. I would like to be at or under 200 by July for my 10 year class reunion...and am not sure if it is attainable but I'm going to give it all I've got!!

Replies

• jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just posted about this today. I'm almost a year in and I feel amazing. At my goal weight and loving working out and eating right! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Though we all have different journeys and we will all take different paths to reach our goals, they are initially the same. It will take time and patience, commitment and dedication to reach our goals. Sometimes we will fall along the way but will also pick ourselves back up as many times as it takes. Motivation, support, and a bit of inspiration from others helps as well.

These quotes have helped keep me going when I'm feeling like I can't.

nygn8ca4ifu4.jpgdgn8p8e0w8hi.pnghefzy1dzb27h.jpgtfqn475dcrp8.jpgxbu30gzjcfa7.jpg

Add me if you'd like.

~ Kris
  • janethayden74
    janethayden74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I look forward to being two months in!!! Lifestyle changes are hard but having something to look forward to is exciting!! I can't wait to shop at a "regular"store again. Keep your journey going forward, be strong and think about the awesome outfit you can wear in July for your reunion!!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking this on. I think a real "lifestyle change" is the only way to do it. I started this journey a little over 2.5 years ago. 50 lbs later and really close to my goal I am fittest I have EVER been. I feel better, more energy, better self esteem. It isnt an easy road and I still have "setbacks" but I know that I CAN do it because I HAVE done it! YOu can too!

ahf2fgxbuygz.jpg
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME!! Thank you for sweet words & motivation!!