From Pennsylvania. .....looking for MFP friends for support

Options
I have lost 32 lbs since January 16 2015 using MAP. I have been losing very consistently but have been stuck for about 2 weeks now.

Replies

• lemur933
    lemur933 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hit that too the last time I tried this (just starting back) I would focus on inches and ignore the scale for a while. If you keep working hard and keep eating under the calorie goal it will eventually move again...just don't give up like I did (which is harder said than done lol). Feel free to add me and maybe we can motivate each other :)
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey i m always avilable feel free to msg me and ask .
  • Stewie622
    Stewie622 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Focus on your good habits and your exercise and your plateau will eventually break. I find when I get too focused on my numbers, I like to look at other successes I am working on to keep myself happy, and when I do check back in, I am down a few pounds.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northeast PA. :) welcome!
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    GE GoldBear4! What an accomplishment in so short of a time! I congratulate ya!

Sounds like some great advice you are getting from the experts, so press on and don't give up....you are an inspiration for others-like me!

I am originally from Philly, but relocated to Atlanta the last 15 years. I wanted to friend someone from home, so hope you don't mind me adding myself.