Hi! New to Site, SF 29/Female trying to lose 25~

Options
Hello All!

Just a quick hello! Im a female, 29years old, from San Francisco. I am trying to lose about 15-25 lbs, am 5'5", and currently 148 lbs.
Uhm...I workout quite a bit, about 1-2 hours a day during the week, and am trying to eat about 1200 calories net a day. I would love to hear about any great recipes people have, or tips, etc..Always looking for new info on working out and eating right. Also, if you want a friend on this site, message me! Easier to have support, ya?

The weekends are what get me! I end up eating too much out with friends, drinking too much, and going way over my daily calories! Although, I would rather live, and enjoy life, rather than not go out, but i would like to find a medium.

I do classes at golds and another gym during the week--prefer the high energy bootcamp style classes. I feel like I get so much out of these crqazy hour classes! I also rollerskate, and jog with my dog. He is in better shape than I.

Anyhow, HI!

Replies

• bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. It's a great site for helping you meet your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support. :smile:
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I struggle on the weekends too.
  • jnnyc
    jnnyc Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm new here too, but I find that its simple resources are really invalueable. The support helps. If I eat bad, or dont want to work out- everyone is on here to tell you to keep pushing through it.

FEel free to friend me, its great for the support!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    welcome here. add me for if you want to for support. xx
  • yevans
    yevans Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah, living in SF makes it hard to resist going out all weekend and drinking it up... Things like bay to breakers and oysterfest don't help, either! I'm just starting, too - good luck to you.