I need motivational friends!

trying to lose weight so can can feel more confident and have more self-esteem. Would love to have some friends to motivate and inspire me to keep to my diet and not give in to food!!!

Replies

• tonyarobbins
    tonyarobbins Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Tiffany
    I agree making friends for support is great!!
  • mace417
    mace417 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi Tiffany ! I am also trying to lose weight, having a support system always helps!! I'm fairly new to working out, i have been working with a trainer to help meet my goals but sometimes its hard to get my motivation up. I am trying to lose 15 lbs that i have gained after having children and i would also like to build and tone muscle. What are you goals?
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I absolutely love helping others overcome their weaknesses and reaching their goals. You can do this!
  • I totally feel you on that maybe we can support each other i need encouragment bad. ;)
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Ditto!
  • ksmcnabb
    ksmcnabb Posts: 1
    well I have just done 44 days of exercise every day and watching the calories and I have only lost 1 kg and that was in the very beginning.. since then my weight and measurements haven't altered... so depressing when you put in the effort and it is effort.. and no results. I don't think support will help me, I am fully motivated and have no trouble limiting my foods, to match my calorie intake and I am exercising every day.. arrrch!!