New! Would love some support

Options
Hi all! I'm 29 and have been doing Weight Watchers since January 2011. I've lost 12.5 lbs so far, but just recently I started the 17DD. I'm hoping to give my weight loss a little boost and then return to the Weight Watchers program.

This June will be my 3rd wedding anniversary, and in August I will be turning 30. I had gained 40 lbs since my wedding. I have taken some of that off, but am really hoping to get close to that size again. Also, since I will be entering a new decade, I'd like to start it off feeling confident and happy!

I would love some buddies for support! My husband is great, but losing weight is the last thing he needs to do! It's hard for him to understand how difficult it is, especially for an emotional eater, like myself.

Looking forward to being an active member of this site! :)

Replies

• brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd love to offer support, feel free to add me if you wish! Good Luck! :smile:
  • skmath
    skmath Posts: 6
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    Happy to offer support. Please feel free to add :happy:
  • kcsmalley
    kcsmalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck feel free to add me and my wife mrsmalley(KC Smalley) linake11(lindsay Smalley) we will support you 100%.
  • Nini_Soto_
    Nini_Soto_ Posts: 27
    Options
    Hope we can help each other! Feel free to add me =)
  • lozy2k3
    lozy2k3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    please request me i need support to!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone! I'm excited to figure out this website and utilize it in my weight loss! :)
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Shamelessly bumping my post! :wink: