Most recent NSW

Options
My most resent NSW happened at the blood donor clinic. I've donated blood for years and everytime they put the blood pressure cuff on my arm, they have to switch the regular size cuff for the plus size cuff. On Thursday night, they used the regular cuff. What a great feeling!

Replies

• crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    That's excellent!!!!! kudos to you also for being so great for donating blood!!!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!
  • justinee927
    justinee927 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    That is awesome!! My own recent NSV is being able to wear my old shoes I haven't been able to wear for three years!!

A little about me:
    Anyone feel free to add me. I've been using my fitness pal for about 4 months. I have a 151 day streak!!! Woo! I've lost 47 pounds in four months so far with MFP.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Gotta love them NSVs! That is awesome
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today I was in a groundbreaking ceremony for NY kid's new school. I didn't know what to wear....then realized that my daughter had some really nice shirts that actually fit me! She wears them big,with a belt, but the one I picked looked nice! Before diet, my arms were too fat and the buttons gaped.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!